Monday, November 26, 2007

Cambodia's Monsoon




Melancholy-Novella has an interesting site about current events of south east Asia. You can drop by there and say hi and stay awhile. Cambodia is having a monsoon season. So there is plenty of heavy flood waters through out the country. Most houses in Cambodia is built on big wooden stilts. They help keep the houses from flooding. Most people in Cambodia stay home during the monsoon season. It is very hard to travel about during the heavy monsoon season.I been posting everything here as you can see. I am trying to keep myself busy and adding lots of contend. I really am grateful that you take your time reading this blog. If you have any ideas, question or comment please don't hesitate to leave me a note. I have been reading lots of blogs and they are very interesting. Until the next post, Keep blogging!

No comments: